Intermunicipal or Inter-Community Business Licence (IBL/ICBL)

If you conduct business in more than one municipality, or other local government, and provide services by moving from client to client (such as a catering, landscaping or construction business) you may qualify for an IBL/ICBL.

Mobile businesses from outside the participating local governments can apply for an IBL/ICBL in any of the participating local governments in which they operate.

For more information, visit the Mobile Business Licence Program website .

For further assistance, please contact our helpdesk toll free at 1 877 822-6727.